Please view all instructions and guidelines to submit your paper at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cypsy26
Full Paper Submission for the conference Proceedings: April 7th 2023
Submission for full papers is available to any registered presenter of an oral paper or of a symposium. It is possible to make an exception for Posters of very high quality and authors must contact the organizers before working on their Full papers to get the permission to submit a Full paper. Acceptance as a presenter at the conference does not guarantee acceptance for the published proceedings. Your paper will be peer-reviewed prior to notification and you may be required to make revisions for content and grammar prior to acceptance. Proceedings will be published electronically and made available to all conference registrants before Winter 2024.
Please submit your full paper according to the guidelines indicated below.
- Papers chosen for oral presentation may be up to SIX (6) pages long, total. Papers exceptionally accepted from poster presentations may be up to THREE (3) pages long, total. These include images and references, but not the title page or abstract. In fairness to all authors, any paper that is longer may be refused.
- We have chosen to adhere to the document format requirements of IOS Press. Please download the instructions: http://www.iospress.nl/service/authors/latex-and-word-tools-for-book-authors/. Note the templates offered are for your use. The instructions also serve as an example of a correctly formatted document (with the exception of page headers).
- Use a single-column format only.
- Papers should include a brief abstract and keywords. (This abstract is not the same 600-word “Abstract” submitted during the Call for Abstracts). The abstract should be limited to 250 words and between three and six keywords.
- Use high-resolution for all images (if any), following the publisher’s instructions. The Proceedings will be printed in black & white. Be sure to submit all images in black & white. In your descriptions, do not refer to colors in illustrations.
- Do not paginate your paper or include any other header or footer info.
- If English is not your native language, please have your paper proofread by a native speaker, preferably one who is familiar with the content and topic of your paper. All papers will be returned that are not in proper format or are poorly written for English-speakers and readers.
- If your paper is accepted, you are required to pay a full registration fee for the conference and present at the conference. Any absence will result in forfeiture of registration costs as well as an automatic rejection in the inclusion of the final published proceedings.
- Submitting your Full paper is done via EasyChair by adding a PDF file to your previous submission. To add your Full paper to be reviewed, login to EasyChair, click on the icon to view your submission and in the upper right corner menu click on Add file. You will be able to upload the PDF version of your Full paper and submit it.