Paris is a beautiful city, full of mystery and fabulous places. Paris is a city known for its love of fashion, art and gastronomy. It is an idyll that you can find in every corner. During your stay in Paris, we suggest some free addresses where you can discover the Parisian charm.
City guide: https://fr.zone-secure.net/42102/1292364/#page=1
What to do in Paris: https://en.parisinfo.com/
Interactive city maps:
– The reception point of the Paris Tourist Office in the Hôtel de Ville is open from Monday to Sunday, from 10am to 6pm.
– The reception point of the Paris Tourist Office located in the Gare de Nord is open from Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 5pm. Closed on public holidays.
– In Paris, French and English are spoken.
– The currency is the euro (€).
– Paris is in the GMT + 1 time zone.
– The electrical network has adopted the European standard of 230 V, with a frequency of 50 Hz.
– Tap water is safe to drink.
– Wi-Fi is widespread, and is provided free of charge by the city in 250 locations (museums, gardens, etc.)
– Banks are generally open Monday through Friday; ATMs operate 24 hours a day – Shops are open Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (on average); they are closed on Sundays and holidays. – Tipping is appreciated, but not required
– Cabs do not always accept credit cards
– July 14 is a public holiday.
Le Petit Palais: designed for the 1900 Universal Exhibition, it became the Musée des Beaux-arts in 1902 to house the magnificent collection of the city of Paris.
La Gaité Lyrique: A media space that highlights post-internet cultures. They contain artistic projects born and influenced by the Internet. A media space that highlights post-internet cultures. They contain artistic projects born and influenced by the Internet.
Musée du Louvre: A must-see museum in Paris for 17€
Musée d’Orsay: multidisciplinary museum, it exhibits the richest collection of impressionist paintings in the world in the former Orsay station: night rate for 12€.
Paris is also full of magnificent monuments that you can visit and observe with passion!
Notre dame de Paris: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUIitVmNKCE&t=86s
La basilique du Sacré-Cœur:
La Tour Eiffel:
L’arc de Triomphe:
Discover also the small streets of the capital!
La rue Soufflot: known for its architecture
Le passage du Grand Cerf: known for its art galleries
La rue des Thermopyles: street dedicated to French gastronomy
The most beautiful parks!
Jardin des Tuileries
Jardin du Luxembourg
Tourism : https://www.parisinfo.com/
360° Paris : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkshFcLESPU