Submission Guidelines (Accepted papers only)
This year, the Proceedings, the Annual Review of Cybertherapy and Telemedicine (ARCTT – http://www.arctt.info), an important record of each year’s conference, will be published by the Interactive Media Institute, San Diego, California, in cooperation with Istituto Auxologico Italiano, Milan, Italy in electronic format and is scheduled, as always, for inclusion in PsycINFO and Scopus indexing (Spring 2021). The complete series has been indexed in PsycINFO and in Scopus.
Submission for full papers is available to any registered presenter of an oral paper, symposium, or poster session. Acceptance as a presenter at the conference does not guarantee acceptance for the published proceedings. Your paper will be peer-reviewed prior to notification and you may be required to make revisions for content and grammar prior to acceptance.
Please submit your full paper according to the guidelines indicated below.
- Papers chosen for oral presentation may be up to FIVE (5) pages long, total. Papers chosen for poster presentation may be up to TWO (2) pages long, total. These include images and references, but not the title page or abstract. In fairness to all authors, any paper that is longer will be refused.
- We have chosen to adhere to the document format requirements of IOS Press. Please download the instructions: http://www.iospress.nl/service/authors/latex-and-word-tools-for-book-authors/. Note the templates offered are for your use. The instructions also serve as an example of a correctly formatted document (with the exception of page headers).
- Use a single-column format only.
- Papers should include a brief abstract and keywords. The abstract should be limited to 250 words and between three and six keywords.
- Use high-resolution for all images (if any), following the publisher’s instructions. The Proceedings will be printed in black & white. Be sure to submit all images in black & white. In your descriptions, do not refer to colors in illustrations.
- Do not paginate your paper or include any other header or footer info.
- If English is not your native language, please have your paper proofread by a native speaker, preferably one who is familiar with the content and topic of your paper. All papers will be returned that are not in proper format or are poorly written for English-speakers and readers.
- If your paper is accepted, you are required to pay a full registration fee for the conference and present at the conference. Any absence will result in forfeiture of registration costs as well as an automatic rejection in the inclusion of the final published proceedings.
When you are ready, please submit your paper using EASYCHAIR (EXTENDED: 30 September deadline):
Please follow these instructions:
- Click on the Easychair link below. You will be redirected to your author profile:
- Select your submission (clicking on the lens icon)
- Select “update file” from the menu on the upper right corner
- Upload the new pdf file with the full-text and save.
- Please send an email confirming your full-text submission to: email@example.com