Thank you for your interest in the 25th Annual CyberPsychology, CyberTherapy & Social Networking Conference (CYPSY25).
Registration will open in Winter 2019.
If your presentation or full paper is accepted, then you will be required to register for the full conference in order to present, appear in the program, or be published in the proceedings.
– All fees are in Euro (€);
– Buffet lunch will be served on Tuesday and Wednesday of the conference. Light refreshments will be served each morning;
– Gala dinners are not included with registration. Each gala dinner is a separate fee;
– Bank or money transfer fees (if any) are incurred by the payment sender;
– Spouses are welcome to attend social activities during and after the conference, but are prohibited from attending conference sessions (if a spouse is presenting, they must register at the regular conference rate);
– Student pricing is available for any current full or part time student. Proof of enrollment during the Spring 2020 semester must be provided to at the time of registration.
All registrations include
– Access to all oral, poster and symposium sessions, as well as exhibits and demonstrations;
– All networking breaks (coffee/tea) and buffet lunch;
– Conference program and additional handouts
Registration Cancellation Policies
In cases where cancellation of registration is desired, the following schedule will be followed:
|Cancellation Period||Cancellation assessment and refund|
|(Days Prior to Conference Date)|
|0-30 Days||20% of registration payment refunded|
|31-60 Days||40% of registration payment refunded|
|61-90 Days||60% of registration payment refunded|
|91-150 Days||80% of registration payment refunded|
|>150 Days||100% of registration payment refunded|
In situations that would be considered “acts of god” such as weather that cause mass cancellation, registration fees will be refunded. This will be decided upon by the CYPSY25 organizing committee.
*The Interactive Media Institute and Istituto Auxologico Italiano reserve the right to cancel any registrations due to delinquent payment or for not satisfying the above guidelines during the completion of the online registration form.