Thank you for your interest in the 24th Annual CyberPsychology, CyberTherapy & Social Networking Conference (CYPSY24). Below are guidelines and fees regarding registration for this year’s conference. If you have any questions regarding registration please direct them to (firstname.lastname@example.org). All registration fees are in $USD.
Early Registration Deadline: March 1st, 2019
Late Registration Deadline: March 1st – June 15th, 2019
On site Registration: June 15th, 2019 (during the conference)
Registration will be open soon!
|Registration Type||Early Registration
(until March 1st)
(March 1st – June 15th)
|On Site Registration
(June 15th onward)
|Regular: Single Day||$225||$275||$305|
|Student (with documentation
|Student: Single Day||$140||$170||$210|
|Spouse (not participating)||$140||$175||$250|
|Gala Dinners:||Subject to availability!||Subject to availability!||Subject to availability!|
|Gala: Day 1: Boat Cruise||$85||$90||$100|
|Gala: Day 2: Local restaurant||$TBD||$TBD||$TBD|
|Press (with accreditation provided in advance)||Free||Free||Free|
• All fees are in US Dollars (USD)
• Bank or money transfer fees (if any) are incurred by the payment sender.
• The gala dinner is not included in the registration price and must be paid separately. You may register for one or both Gala nights.
• Light refreshments will be served on the 24th and 25th.
• Spouses are welcome to attend social activities during and after the conference, but are prohibited from attending the conference sessions.
• To obtain student registration, please submit proof of full-time enrollment with registration. Student registrations do not include conference publications.
• The conference organizers may offer additional social events at a later stage. These are at additional cost, and are not included in the rates above
Regular registration includes
• Access to all symposia, exhibitions, and poster presentations.
• Access to all networking breaks
• Morning coffee and lunch
• Full conference program plus any additional conference handouts
Please provide current documentation of your student status, such as Spring 2019 semester course registration or an unofficial transcript. Individuals registering under student status who do not provide appropriate documentation will be asked to pay the Regular registration fee based on the schedule for early, late, and on-site registration, and will be subject to the registration cancellation fee schedule. There are no exceptions for this.
If your spouse would like to attend CYPSY24, they may register at the discounted rate. Please note: your spouse is not eligible for spouse pricing if they are involved in any studies being presented at CYPSY24 or are presenting at CYPSY24. Spouse registration does not include any free subscriptions, continuing education units or conference publications.
Accepted Payment Methods
Registration will be open soon, but will likely include Credit Card, Debit Card, direct Bank transfer.
Registration Cancellation Policies
In case of individual cancellation, the cancellation assessment and refund will apply as follows to conference registrants:
|Cancellation Period||Cancellation assessment and refund|
|(Days Prior to Conference Date)|
|0–30 days||20% of registration payment will be refunded plus any other applicable taxes.|
|31–60 days||40% of registration payment will be refunded plus any other applicable taxes.|
|61–90 days||60% of registration payment will be refunded plus any other applicable taxes.|
|91–150 days||80% of registration payment will be refunded plus any other applicable taxes.|
|> 150 days||100% of registration payment will be refunded plus any other applicable taxes.|
In case of situations of “acts of God”, terrorism, etc. that cause mass cancellation and cancellation of the entire conference, registration fees will be refunded.
If your paper is accepted, then it is required that you present the study in person at the conference. Any registration cancellations will result in forfeiture of registration costs.
*The Interactive Media Institute and Norfolk State University reserve the right to cancel any registrations due to delinquent payment or for not satisfying the above guidelines during the completion of the online registration form.