Instructions for paper submission
Below are the instructions for this year’s Proceedings:
- Papers chosen for oral presentation may be up to SIX (6) pages long, total. Papers chosen for poster presentation may be up to THREE (3) pages long, total. These include images and references. In fairness to all authors, any paper that is longer will be refused.
- We have chosen to adhere to the document format requirements of IOS Press. Please download the instructions: http://www.iospress.nl/service/authors/latex-and-word-tools-for-book-authors/. Note the templates offered are for your use. The instructions also serve as an example of a correctly formatted document (with the exception of page headers).
- Use single-column format only. More information about margins and page size will be posted soon.
- Papers should include a brief abstract and keywords. (This abstract is not the same 600-word “Abstract” submitted during the Call for Abstracts). The abstract should be limited to 250 words and between three and six keywords.
- Use high-resolution for all images (if any), following the publisher’s instructions.
- The Proceedings will be printed in black & white. Be sure to submit all images in black & white. In your descriptions, do not refer to colors in illustrations.
- Do not paginate your paper or include any other header or footer info.
- If English is not your native language, please have your paper proofread by a native speaker, preferably one who is familiar with the content and topic of your paper. All papers will be returned that are not in proper format or are poorly written for English-speakers and readers.
- If your paper is accepted, you are required to pay a full registration fee for the conference and present at the conference. Any absence will result in forfeiture of registration costs as well as an automatic rejection in the inclusion of the final published proceedings.
- Submit papers at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cypsy24
- More detailed instructions will be provided regarding where to login and submit your paper soon!